Series 360 EP .001
The 360 EP Series is one of our premium laboratory Precision Balances and provides a complete range from semi-micro (5 place) to 1g readability balances.
With more than 7 precision balances in this series from 320g to 1.2Kg capacities and readabilities of 1mg (0.001g), the 360 EP Precision balance series provides a wide range of models to meet multiple applications.
In addition to these features our Precision Balances also have:
- Range of draftshields for differing applications and environments
- Automatic Internal Calibration (Self Calibration System – SCS) as standard which can be triggered automatically or manually by continuous depression of the Tare key
- Large Graphical User Interface enabling easy visual checks of balance operation, capacity, user log in etc.
- 6 programmable soft keys to enable easy access to predetermined methods, applications or user functions
- Plug in modules for ease of connectivity with options such as Bluetooth, LAN, wireless available as standard
- Compact, small footprint with all electronic modules housed in balance case
- Levelling bubble located on front of balance to enable quick and easy verification that balance level on bench
- GLP/GMP compatibility with features as user log in/administration functions etc. being enabled through menu system
- Supplied with full dust cover as standard to provide protection to display and keys from dust, grease and other foreign contaminants
|EP620M-FR||120-620g|| .001g||135*135||240*360*124||5.5||1.5mg / 10mg||Get
|EP1220M-FR||240-1220g|| .001g||135*135||240*360*124||5.5||1.5mg / 10mg||Get
|IP65 (protection against ingress of dust and low-pressure water jets), fitted at factory, for 0.01g, 0.1g and 1g balances only||350-8694|
|Full size draft shield, height 260mm||350-8519|
|Draft shield easy (glass with cover)||320-8504|
|Hook for weighing below the balance||350-8527|
|Cable for balance 360 or 321 used as reference balance||350-8661|
|Desk power adapter with EU plug, 80V – 240V, for balances with IP65 (protection against ingress of dust and low pressure water jets)||350-8372|
|Glass body for density determination of liquids, V = 10cm3||350-7054|
|Dust cover for the whole balance||350-8663|