New Job Opportunity: International Service Manager
International Service Manager: Laboratory Products Division
Salary dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits package
This is a brand-new role and exciting career opportunity for a Service Manager looking for a fresh challenge with an international remit in a global organisation. Our new International Service Manager will work collaboratively with our Group businesses located across multiple European sites, within our General Laboratory Division. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for science and systems and how this translates into successful after sales service and support.
Our new International Service Manager will be highly driven and motivated with a track record of achievement and profile of experience gained from working in a laboratory environment. Technical competence is really important to us, and so ideally our International Service Manager will possess a Scientific degree, plus MSc/PhD; if you don’t have the formal qualification but do have relevant service management experience in the industry and a good understanding of general lab products, then we’d still like to hear from you. Previous experience in regulatory and quality systems (ISO9001, ISO17025, ISO13485) would be extremely advantageous. As would knowledge of scientific refrigeration. Responsibilities include:
- After sales service & support of the Lab Products lines
- Preparation & review of existing documentation (service manuals, troubleshooting guides, certification)
- Overview & support of dealer & customer training courses & materials (web based etc.)
- Providing 1st class service support for our dealers & customers through the inception of an international call centre network
- Contributing towards product strategy & vision
- Stakeholder engagement & management (product developers, marketing, customer service, finance & company heads)
- Budget Management (service support & consumables/spare parts sales)
- Research (competitors & similar products)
- Management of the Precisa UK service team & maintenance of our quality systems accreditation & certification (ISO17025 & ISO9001)
Some travel to our European businesses will be required. In addition, the role may involve giving presentations at user seminars, workshops and conferences throughout the world as well as attending relevant exhibitions and so the ability to present ideas and information accurately in a clear and concise manner is critical.
Our client is a division of Techcomp Europe, which consists of a group of SME scientific instrument manufacturing businesses with production sites across Europe. Our UK HQ is based at our campus site in Livingston where we have recently invested in our SME facilities. It’s a great place to work.
For more information please call our retained Consultant Elaine Rippon of Oakleigh Resourcing on 01477 534491; view the full job spec on www.oakleighresourcing.co.uk. To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org No agencies please.