PRECISA UK CALIBRATION SERVICES
- Precisa are fully accredited to deliver calibration services in the field and at our service facility near Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK
- Utilising fully-trained, experienced calibration engineers, we cover the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and aim to respond within 48 hours to customer requests
- Offering a range of standard and bespoke calibration and maintenance services to all makes and models of balances, we provide a cost effective and professional service to meet all customer’s needs
UK CALIBRATION SERVICES
As an industry class-leader, in the manufacture of weighing equipment and delivery of calibration solutions, Precisa are committed to the pursuance of excellence and the delivery of world class services to our customers.
Click here to contact us for a quote
Precisa are fully accredited to deliver calibration services.
- ISO 9001:2008 – For the Sale, assembly, service, maintenance and calibration of Non-Automatic Weighing Instruments and Associated Laboratory Equipment.
- United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) Accredited in Accordance with the Recognised International Standard ISO 17025:2005, General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
|1||Service Only/Clean & Calibration||Service, clean and calibration check on balance. Ideal for schools, universities etc. where certification not required.|
|4||ISO As Found & Post-service||Service, calibration and adjustment to ISO procedures. As Found details balance condition prior to service & post service after adjustment and checks made. Certificate and ISO label affixed to balance.|
|5||UKAS As Found & Post-service||Service, calibration and adjustment in line with UKAS requirements. As found details balance condition prior to service & post service after adjustments and checks made. Certificate electronically sent after verification in our UK office and UKAS label affixed to balance.|
|8||Checkweight Calibration||If customer uses checkweights, we can perform check of weight against our engineer’s certified weight sets.|
|9||Minimum Weight Check||Required primarily in Pharmaceutical industry and performed at the same time as calibration & service of balance|
|10||Verifcation/ Reverification||For trade purposes such as bullion, pharmacy & jewellery markets. In accordance with NAWI standards.|
|14||Workshop Repairs||Utilising our large spares holding, we can perform in-house repair of most makes & models of balances.|
Precisa employs fully-trained, experienced calibration engineers, operating nationwide.
Precisa engineers are approved to verify Class 1 & Class 2 weighing equipment as legal for trade.
Precisa offers a diverse selection of service packages to suit your needs and budget. These services can be tailored to meet the most demanding of requirements.
The industries we serve, include the pharmaceutical sector, hospitals, universities, schools and colleges, heavy and light industry sectors, construction and civil engineering.
If you would like a quote or further information, click here to contact us.