CALIBRATION SERVICES UK
- Precisa are fully accredited to deliver UKAS calibration services in the field and at our service facility near Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK
- Utilising fully-trained, experienced calibration engineers, we cover the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and aim to respond within 48 hours to customer requests
- Offering a range of standard and bespoke maintenance and calibration services to all makes and models of balances, we provide a cost effective and professional service to meet all customer’s needs
CALIBRATION SERVICES UK
As an industry class-leader, in the manufacture of weighing equipment and delivery of UKAS calibration services, Precisa are committed to the pursuance of excellence and the delivery of world class services to our customers.
Click here to contact us for a quote
Precisa are fully accredited to deliver UKAS calibration services. View our UKAS Accreditation Certificate here.
- ISO 9001:2008 – For the Sale, assembly, service, maintenance and calibration of Non-Automatic Weighing Instruments and Associated Laboratory Equipment.
- United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) Accredited in Accordance with the Recognised International Standard ISO 17025:2005, General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
UKAS Calibration Services Menu: NEW 2-3 Year Options Available
|1||Service Only/ Clean and Calibration||Service Report|
|2||IS As Found||Service Report and ISO Certificate|
|3||ISO Post-Service||Service Report and ISO Certificate|
|4||ISO as Found and Post-service||Service Report and ISO Certificate|
|5||UKAS AS Found||Service Report and UKAS Certificate|
|6||UKAS Post-service||Service Report and UKAS Certificate|
|7||UKAS as Found and Post-service||Service Report and UKAS Certificate|
|Checkweight Calibration||Service Report and Checkweight Certificate|
|Minimum Weight Check||Service Report and Certificate|
|Workshop Calibration||Service Report and Calibration Certificate|
|Remedial Work on-site; min 2 hours||Service Report|
|Workshop Repair||Service Report|
|Moisture Analyser||Temperature and mass calibration|
|PrepAsh||Temperature and mass calibration|
For further information on our complete service offering download our information sheet.
Precisa employs fully-trained, experienced calibration engineers, operating nationwide.
Precisa engineers are approved to verify Class 1 & Class 2 weighing equipment as legal for trade.
Precisa offers a diverse selection of service packages to suit your needs and budget. These services can be tailored to meet the most demanding of requirements.
The industries we serve, include the pharmaceutical sector, hospitals, universities, schools and colleges, heavy and light industry sectors, construction and civil engineering.
If you would like a quote or further information, click here to contact us.