Precisa to Attend 2018 Lab Innovations Exhibition
We are pleased to announce that we will be attending the 2018 Lab Innovations Exhibition from the 31st of October to the 1st of November.
Being held at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, 2018 Lab Innovations is considered the only event in the UK that is dedicated to the laboratory industry. Attended by laboratory manufacturers, suppliers, and professionals Lab Innovations has become the nation’s largest gathering within this industry.
The event will see the return of popular features, as well as a few additions to the schedule this year:
- The Sustainable Laboratory – highlights environmentally friendly products and examples of sustainable initiatives in the lab
- Royal Society of Chemistry Theatre – Broadcaster, Maggie Philbin, and popular science presenter, Steve Mould, will be headlining on the Royal Society of Chemistry Theatre
- Insights and Innovation Theatre – Focuses on the ‘Practice of Science’
- Live Lab – Practical and technical demonstrations from leading exhibitors
- Networking Bar – At the end of day 1, network and catch-up with colleagues and fellow exhibitors at the networking bar
- Cleanroom Pavilion – Introduces the latest clean room solutions and technologies
- Laboratory News Village – The latest products for laboratories in a dedicated area.
If you are a part of the following industries, then the 2018 Lab Innovations exhibition is the perfect place for you to source the right products that will meet the needs and requirements of your laboratory:
Biotechnology | Chemical | Chemical and Petrochemical | Construction and Building | Cosmetics | Education | Government | Healthcare and NHS | Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals | Energy and Environment | Food and Drink | Forensics | Local Authorities | Manufacturing | Metal and Plastic Processing | Oil and Gas | Petrochemical | Research Institutions
As the UK’s only event dedicated to laboratory professionals, Lab Innovations is a show that provides both learning and business opportunities. With 35+ hours of seminars and conferences on the latest industry topics there is something available for everyone to benefit from.
Join us at 2018 Lab Innovations
Meet us at Stand H19. Allan Mackenzie, General Manager of Precisa Limited, will be showcasing our balance products. To arrange an appointment with Allan and to find out how our products may help your business, simply contact him at AllanM@dynamica-eu.com.
We look forward to seeing you there.
31 October – 01 November
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham
North Avenue, Marston Green
For more information on this event, click here.